Homemade grease cutter is great for on the stove or any place that accumulates a lot of oil or grease. I bet this will work great for cleaning hands after working on a car. I will have to have my husband try it out that way.
Homemade grease cutter ingredients:
- 2 Cups water
- ¼ TSP Castile soap
- 10 drops of Essential oil (lavender, grapefruit or tea tree)
Mix all ingredients together. Shake. That’s it!
Want the labels or a printable recipe? Click below for them!
What products did I end up liking and making into the booklet?
- Homemade Powder Laundry Soap
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap
- Homemade Laundry Softener and Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Wool Dryer Balls
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Homemade Grease Cutter
- Homemade Powder Dish Detergent and Rinse Aid
- Homemade Liquid Dish Soap
- Homemade Disk Deodorants
I also put pages about essential oils, where to buy the products and about the cost of them and the tutorials from the original websites.